Skip to main content

#Together we can make anything possible !!!

As Richie lake pointed, " for me, being memorable is more important than winning" this truly implies in my life too. I have had many memorable days in my life but the one which I can remember in a flicker of eye - lid is getting low score in my 12th grade and I was completely crestfallen and started hating everything around. Life for me was some other bay all together and which all the more made me paranoid and lonely. Then I found support from my dad who constantly asked me to pursue my interest which was into writing. I started writing and penning down my thoughts. He took me to north- east and asked me to write on everything to anything. He took me to places of art, markets etc rather than simply doing what was there on the itinerary. I started loving my new found love and rest was history. That motivation factor which my dad gave , helped me , explore my interest and took it to first of further to get admission in one of the sought after college in the world.

I really owe a lot to my dad who actually made me realize that failure is the stepping stone to success. We should always be positive in life. Positivism is the key element to success. Belief is everything. Having faith that 'I can , I will and I must' makes you much stronger to achieve your goals. Passion to fight for our dreams will start changing our life and one day by hook or by crook we will achieve success. Fighting for our dreams is important. Keeping honesty in our work is most important. Having fire in us to change something in our self that troubles us will automatically change everything we want to. Knowing what we want is as important as knowing who we really are. Failures will always be the part of our lives. Important is to come out of it and start fresh. If we wait for the right time to start, right time will never come.

The only thing constant is change. Know what your dream is..have confident in you..and you will be satisfied. Determination and dedication is of at-most requirement and adds spice and excitement to our work. Loving your work..and to be happy in what you do if your half journey complete. Always we should be open to varieties as variety is the spice of life. We should strive hard to keep walking on the ladder of success. Sky should be the limit. Have a belief that you are a sun and you will shine bright. And when you have few friends and family that love you..
You are all set to fight for whatever comes your way...

Visit https://housing.com/ and #Together we can make anything possible and start a new life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Share The Load

Time of crisis brings out our inner capabilities and strength that we were not aware of. This is the time to push our limits and to try something new which will change us for the good. I always concentrated to earn bread and butter for the family but helping my wife in this time by sharing the laundry is really fun.   Taking part in household chores made me realise that I can balance my professional and personal life in a way that I am too amazed by. I realised that I am most comfortable when I come out of my comfort zone and try something as unique as doing the laundry. To start is the most beautiful experience that leads to completion of household chores making me feel satisfied.   I am the happiest person on earth sharing the load with my wife. We also get time to chit chat while doing the laundry together and time really flies so fast. Picking up the heavy buckets filled with dirty clothes is easier for me than my wife taking the entire load. While I insist to pick up the ent

Motor Insurance Just Got Smarter with COCODrive – COCO by DHFL GI

India's first ever customizable online comprehensive car insurance policy - COCODrive was recently launched by COCO. COCO by DHFL General Insurance Ltd . is a 100% owned entity of Wadhawan Global Capital Private Limited (WGC). It aims to simplify the cumbersome & confusing process of purchasing insurance via new age technology. According to the specific needs of the customers they can customize the product & there is an option of 19 add-ons to choose from. The pick & pay customizable policy provides suggestions to customers that will help them to pick the right add-ons suitable for their need. At the Launch of COCODrive - The comprehensive 4 Wheeler Insurance By @DHFLGI #CareMoreHaveMore pic.twitter.com/oeup7agL6O — Jatin Israni 🇮🇳 (@JatinKiDuniya) November 3, 2018 COCO has Highest Number of Add Ons in the Market : 19 @DHFLGI #CareMoreHaveMore pic.twitter.com/LBEpqB0p0t — Jatin Israni 🇮🇳 (@JatinKiDuniya) November 3, 2018 The first step

Tips For Your Smart Suraksha

New Delhi: Health & Safety New Delhi is a fairly safe place to visit, but travelers to the area should be aware of certain situations and take a few precautions. New Delhi is a big city with a population of over 12 million. Therefore it has crime issues that go along with being a city of such size.  Petty theft does occur and travelers should practice caution. For Individual:- 1.  Walk purposefully, stand tall, and make eye contact with people around you. For Females:- If You are Attacked: 2.  Keep assessing the situation as it is happening. If one strategy doesn’t work, try another. Possible options include negotiating, stalling for time, distracting the assailant and fleeing to a safe place, verbal assertiveness, screaming, and physical resistance. 3. You may be able to turn the attacker off with unusual behavior such as throwing up, acting crazy, or stating you have a sexually transmitted disease. After Sexual Assault: 4.  The sooner you rep