Skip to main content

Share The Load

Time of crisis brings out our inner capabilities and strength that we were not aware of. This is the time to push our limits and to try something new which will change us for the good. I always concentrated to earn bread and butter for the family but helping my wife in this time by sharing the laundry is really fun. 
Taking part in household chores made me realise that I can balance my professional and personal life in a way that I am too amazed by. I realised that I am most comfortable when I come out of my comfort zone and try something as unique as doing the laundry. To start is the most beautiful experience that leads to completion of household chores making me feel satisfied. 
I am the happiest person on earth sharing the load with my wife. We also get time to chit chat while doing the laundry together and time really flies so fast. Picking up the heavy buckets filled with dirty clothes is easier for me than my wife taking the entire load. While I insist to pick up the entire bucket by myself , she takes out some clothes from the bucket and shares the load. 
I am glad that I at least started. All one needs to do is develop interest and then the journey starts to do household chores with joy and that makes the happy family. Our laundry room is the new entertainment zone for me and my family. The entire process to soak, wash, rinse , dry and fold makes us so much happy to see an empty laundry basket. And we are excited to start all over again when the basket again gets filled. 

#ShareTheLaundry #ShareChoresMultiplyLove

By now I have realised that doing the laundry was the most easiest and fun household chore that I used to run by. And now I wait to do the laundry. It is all about trying and having a positive attitude to learn and thats when we get great results. I started sharing the load with my wife much later but its never too late. My wife is glad that I understood her work and started taking part in activities that can be shared and done in no time. I have promised myself and my wife that I will #ShareTheLoad and help in household chores in association with Ariel India and BlogAdda’ 



Comments

Rohit Khamkar said…
It was a great blog i had ever read.Thanks for sharing the blog, seems to be interesting and informative too.Could you help me finding more detail regarding Buy Car Insurance Online

Popular posts from this blog

Motor Insurance Just Got Smarter with COCODrive – COCO by DHFL GI

India's first ever customizable online comprehensive car insurance policy - COCODrive was recently launched by COCO. COCO by DHFL General Insurance Ltd . is a 100% owned entity of Wadhawan Global Capital Private Limited (WGC). It aims to simplify the cumbersome & confusing process of purchasing insurance via new age technology. According to the specific needs of the customers they can customize the product & there is an option of 19 add-ons to choose from. The pick & pay customizable policy provides suggestions to customers that will help them to pick the right add-ons suitable for their need. At the Launch of COCODrive - The comprehensive 4 Wheeler Insurance By @DHFLGI #CareMoreHaveMore pic.twitter.com/oeup7agL6O — Jatin Israni 🇮🇳 (@JatinKiDuniya) November 3, 2018 COCO has Highest Number of Add Ons in the Market : 19 @DHFLGI #CareMoreHaveMore pic.twitter.com/LBEpqB0p0t — Jatin Israni 🇮🇳 (@JatinKiDuniya) November 3, 2018 The first step

Tips For Your Smart Suraksha

New Delhi: Health & Safety New Delhi is a fairly safe place to visit, but travelers to the area should be aware of certain situations and take a few precautions. New Delhi is a big city with a population of over 12 million. Therefore it has crime issues that go along with being a city of such size.  Petty theft does occur and travelers should practice caution. For Individual:- 1.  Walk purposefully, stand tall, and make eye contact with people around you. For Females:- If You are Attacked: 2.  Keep assessing the situation as it is happening. If one strategy doesn’t work, try another. Possible options include negotiating, stalling for time, distracting the assailant and fleeing to a safe place, verbal assertiveness, screaming, and physical resistance. 3. You may be able to turn the attacker off with unusual behavior such as throwing up, acting crazy, or stating you have a sexually transmitted disease. After Sexual Assault: 4.  The sooner you rep