Skip to main content

#StartANewLife in your own way... Priceless way !!!

When I have to talk about the time that brought a big change in my life.. I only remember the incidents and a time that passed but still has a great impact on my life. And has taught me the lesson and has changed me completely. Obesity ! We Indians are well known for it. Junk! was my only weakness during my schooling.Whether it was short break or long, I used to only wat to hog food.Chips, samosa, dhokla, frankies, burgers, pizzas , cakes , cookies were all my favorite. I.I was always hungry. I was too obese for my height. People, friends, relatives all used to make fun of me. People used to stare at me wherever I went. Kids found me weird. I just found people laughing and making jokes on me wherever I went. I never found clothes of my choice in my size. I used to not fit on a bench. But I never really cared. I lived my life according to me. I did what I really loved which was to exercise my mouth muscles and kept on eating. I loved to draw and just drew pictures of food. Punjabi , Gujarati , South Indian all were my favorite after Italian. I dreamt at night what food I will have for the next day. My book shelf was filled with books of recipes of different states. My refrigerator was always empty as I used to not let the food wait for long to eat it all up. And one fine day when I was done with school and then started college. All the boys looked like models with their abs .I only had flabs. No one became friends with me. It was my first lecture of economics , sir entered ! Insulted me passing comments on my weight. The entire class laughed loud till the last breath. I felt rejected. That day I decided .. I can ! I will ! I must change not for me but for others.. to prove others wrong. I had strong determination and dedication. I was filled with fire and hurt. My goal was set. I didn't wanted to look back. Then I joined gym, yoga, dance and aerobics class. I gave up on food. Survived on water , juices , salads and diet food for 3 months. And from 150 kgs j cut my fat down to 50 kgs. It was a great achievement for me. Now I was all set to prove others wrong. But didn't really felt the need to do so. I was all happy that I adapted the new life style , was fitter and healthier. And looked like the most handsome guy of the college. I was proud of myself. All wanted to be my friends. I was now a great inspiration to all the obese people around me. That incident I took positively because it changed my life completely. But in the end the thought disturbed me that the person is treated the way he looks. Disheartening !!! In the end all I want to say is, I am a world by myself. A person with respect, power and self determination. A person who has the capability to run a nation. I stand tall against all evil, I know what is to be a man. My life is just like a roller coaster, With a smile on my face , I am just like a beautiful poster. I am as strong as a wall, Who knows when to be a devil and sometimes it is okay to not to be anything at all, I taught others how to love and care, No matter what, I am priceless.

Visit https://housing.com/ and #StartANewLife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Black Things I Desire

Black  is associated with power, elegance, formality, death, evil, and mystery. 5 Black Things I Desire 1. Black iPhone/Jacket Black absorbs negative energy. It is useful to carry something black with you to protect you from harm and negativity when traveling or when going about your usual daily activities outside your home. Teenagers often have a psychological need to wear black during the stage of transition from the innocence of childhood to the sophistication of adulthood. It signifies the ending of one part of their life and the beginning of another, allowing them to hide from the world while they discover their own unique identity. 2. Black Suit Black is often used in fashion because of its  slimming quality.   It is considered to be a very formal, elegant, and prestigious color ( black tie, black Mercedes). A black suit or that "must have little black dress" can make you look thinner  and sophisticated. 3. Black Table Clock Clocks

Motor Insurance Just Got Smarter with COCODrive – COCO by DHFL GI

India's first ever customizable online comprehensive car insurance policy - COCODrive was recently launched by COCO. COCO by DHFL General Insurance Ltd . is a 100% owned entity of Wadhawan Global Capital Private Limited (WGC). It aims to simplify the cumbersome & confusing process of purchasing insurance via new age technology. According to the specific needs of the customers they can customize the product & there is an option of 19 add-ons to choose from. The pick & pay customizable policy provides suggestions to customers that will help them to pick the right add-ons suitable for their need. At the Launch of COCODrive - The comprehensive 4 Wheeler Insurance By @DHFLGI #CareMoreHaveMore pic.twitter.com/oeup7agL6O — Jatin Israni 🇮🇳 (@JatinKiDuniya) November 3, 2018 COCO has Highest Number of Add Ons in the Market : 19 @DHFLGI #CareMoreHaveMore pic.twitter.com/LBEpqB0p0t — Jatin Israni 🇮🇳 (@JatinKiDuniya) November 3, 2018 The first step

Tips For Your Smart Suraksha

New Delhi: Health & Safety New Delhi is a fairly safe place to visit, but travelers to the area should be aware of certain situations and take a few precautions. New Delhi is a big city with a population of over 12 million. Therefore it has crime issues that go along with being a city of such size.  Petty theft does occur and travelers should practice caution. For Individual:- 1.  Walk purposefully, stand tall, and make eye contact with people around you. For Females:- If You are Attacked: 2.  Keep assessing the situation as it is happening. If one strategy doesn’t work, try another. Possible options include negotiating, stalling for time, distracting the assailant and fleeing to a safe place, verbal assertiveness, screaming, and physical resistance. 3. You may be able to turn the attacker off with unusual behavior such as throwing up, acting crazy, or stating you have a sexually transmitted disease. After Sexual Assault: 4.  The sooner you rep